Volunteer Hours Per Year
Volunteers per year and counting
Click on the banner above to learn more about the Habitat for Humanity of St. Charles County’s “Frame the Future” Gala Celebrating 25 years!
Hello St. Charles County!
Thanks for visiting our webpage to see what Habitat for Humanity of St. Charles County is all about.
Here is what’s happening at your Hometown Habitat:
- Our 2021 Partner Families are purchasing their homes between now and April.
- Help us complete the last two 2021 homes in St. Charles City. The job-site is open and we have volunteer opportunities here.
- The ReStore is open to the public Wednesday-Saturday 10am-6pm. The donation bay is open Wed-Sat 10am-3pm. Click here to schedule a donation pick up.
- Our admin office is open from 8:30 – 4:00 Monday – Friday.
- If you would like to become a Habitat homeowner please click here to learn how to apply. Applications will be accepted Feb 1- Feb 28, 2022. For questions, email email@example.com or call (636) 978-5712 x 118.
Please continue to stay engaged with us on social media as we will provide updates on dedications, volunteer opportunities and events. Now more than ever, your financial support for our shared mission of affordable homeownership is needed. Donations are accepted here, through our website at www.habitatstcharles.org. Become a Habi-Heart donor and join our monthly giving program today by clicking here.
Habitat St. Charles Mission Statement: “Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.”
FACT vs. FICTION ➞
Did you know Habitat St. Charles does not give away homes for free? Get to know the truth.
BID OUR BUILDS➞
Are you interested in providing building materials and services for our upcoming construction projects?
Trivia Night – June 25th, in Wentzville. 90’s Trivia starts at 7:00 pm!
Frame the Future Gala- November 19, 2022 – at Ameristar Casino. Details coming soon!
Women Build – Contact us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homeownership Program – The 2022 Application Process is closed. The 2023 process will begin in January.
Free Homebuyer Readiness Program Regrouping! Stay tuned. In the meantime, contact Shana at email@example.com.
Home Sweet Home
Just weeks after his wedding day, Nathan Franklin was involved in a golf cart accident and suffered a traumatic brain injury. Though he is currently confined to a wheelchair, with the help of his wife, Melissa, he continues to re-learn how do simple tasks. Nathan and Melissa spent almost three years living in a small apartment with little room for Nathan to move around in his wheelchair. Even though the apartment was deemed accessible, their living conditions didn’t meet their needs. Nathan couldn’t access areas in the apartment. Nathan’s wheelchair couldn’t fit in the bathroom, leaving him to brush his teeth in the hallway. The next step in Nathan’s treatment was home environment therapy. To continue to make successful progress, the Franklins knew they needed a change.