DONATING A CAR HELPS BUILD HOMES.
Your vehicle donation will help Habitat for Humanity of St. Charles County build homes in partnership with families in your community. Car donations are another way to support our vision of creating a world where everyone has a decent place to live. When you donate a car to Cars for Homes, you help Habitat St. Charles build and rehabilitate homes with families in need of simple, decent, affordable housing.
The car donation process is quick and easy. It can be accomplished online or with a toll-free phone call to 1-877-277-4344. If you donate an automobile or other vehicle, you may be eligible for a tax deduction (please consult your tax advisor for further details).
WHAT CAN YOU DONATE?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!
- Proceeds from the sale of your car help your local Habitat for Humanity build and renovate houses with families in need.
- After consulting your tax advisor, you may receive a tax deduction.
- Recycling your car saves energy and natural resources.